Tingting Polygons Template
The Tingting Polygons template was designed for upper primary school as the third measurement and representational tool in a series of three. The templates were developed as support materials for the 100% International metric pattern blocks (+). Each template:
· is a measurement tool for all students
· is metric, and allows for 1:2 representations of the pattern blocks (1.5cm:3cm)
· is a significant piece in the series of concrete and representation materials that aim to support learners and teachers move seamlessly from fully concrete/manipulative, through full representational to partial representational and beyond to abstract/ algebraic thinking
· allows for accurate measurement, creation, tessellation and exploration of shape, angle, length area and volume at upper primary level
· is a necessary tool for use with the 100% Mathematics activities designed for home and school
· is engaging and a strong motivational tool.
Parents and teachers will love it too!
Product code: HPLM-004