Pikinini Polygons Template
The Pikinini Polygons template was designed for lower primary school as the first measurement and representational tool in a series of three. The templates were developed as support materials for the 100% International metric pattern blocks (+). Each template:
· allows elementary students to work with metric pattern blocks and represent their designs at a 1:1 ratio (full representation)
· allows for measurement in informal units and whole centimetres
· supports teachers and learners with beginning English, allowing for creation of labelled visual products to explain concepts
· allows for accurate creation, tessellation and exploration of shape, angle, length area and volume at elementary level
· is a necessary tool for use with the 100% Mathematics activities designed for home and school
· is engaging and a strong motivational tool.
Parents and teachers will love it too!
Product code: HPLM-002